Face Reading Training (Level One) ONLINE - 16 hours
FACE READING - (16 hours of training)
Face Reading Course Level 1 – Online
16 hours of training
- AUST – Sunday 6-9 pm AEST March 3, 10, 24, 31 and April 7, 14
- Europe: 7.00am -10am
- Last session 2 hours in duration
- BONUS: 2 online group profiling classes (dates to be decided with participants)
- Times to suit (Australia/Asia/Europe)
- Ideal for THERAPISTS/COUNSELLORS/SOCIAL WORKERS/COACHES/TEACHERS
- Personal and Professional development
- Recordings available if you miss a session
- Can’t attend live? Watch the recordings in your own time and book a 1:1 individual session for Q&A
- Cost: AU$ 795 (Repeat students AU$ 200)
- This Face Reading Course is an introduction to Psychosomatic Therapy Training which is a pathway to the Australia 10821 Nat Certification III in Psychosomatic Therapy issued by the Psychosomatic Therapy College (RTO).
Check your Time Zone
When working with clients, you may already have an insight into some of the challenges they are facing. As you learn to read faces, you can direct your questions, more specifically, based on information seen in their faces.
Not only can you identify conflicts and challenges, you also see their natural talents, which can be used as a resource to create resilience and balance. This training is both for personal and professional development, taught through the lens of a therapist/coach/mentor, and working with clients, whilst having the opportunity of exploring your own face.
Why Do I Need It
Face Reading can reveal a lot about a person, such as:
- Strengths, challenges and conflicts – as a therapist, coach, mentor, manager, it will allow you to ask specific questions based on the indicators which you are already seeing.
- Childhood impacts and influences and how your client's history may be negatively impacting relationships – This awareness brings unconscious patterns to the forefront of the conscious mind.
- Identify underlying stress patterns and anxiety
- Habitual emotional expressions – both positive and challenging
- Seeing behind the mask allows you to see what is going on with the other person.
- Identify their strengths and natural talents, to assist them to come back into balance
This is a unique training which is part of the full Psychosomatic Therapy Training. Face reading is not only for the Therapist but provides direct tools which can be introduced into your home and workplace. This training is also great for conflict resolution, relationship counselling and personal development.
Who Is It For
This training is aimed at psychologists, physiotherapists, therapists, social workers, counsellors, coaches, parents and anyone looking to make changes in their life, and looking for some insights on their strengths and challenges. The face Reading Course is an introduction to Psychosomatic Therapy Training which is a pathway to the Australia 10821 Nat Certification III in Psychosomatic Therapy issued by the Psychosomatic Therapy College (RTO).
Face Reading training is beneficial for everyone, as you learn to read people without judgement, learn more about their perspective and unique lens of the world. There is no one size fits all. Face Reading can be great if you are:
- Changing jobs
- Having difficulties with your partner, friends, colleagues
- Feeling stuck and looking for a change
- Connecting (or reconnecting) with your natural talents
- Meeting ‘challenging’ people – understand why you find them challenging and learn to better relate with them
- Considering plastic surgery – know more about the part you’re looking to change
- Wanting to help people to be the best version of themselves
- Wanting to know more about the body-mind connection and how the body presents in the face
- Looking for a deeper connection within yourself
- Fascinated by faces and people
For more information:
+61 400 929 020
Psychosomatic Therapist & Trainer
PO Box 3292
Wareemba NSW 2046
+61 400 929 020
For personal and professional development Enhance and develop your skills in Body Mind Communication. Whether for personal development or if you are wanting to add Psychosomatic Therapy to your existing practice/therapy, or you are wanting to become a new Practitioner, this promises to be a life changing event. ...
Learn to read and interpret hands and what they reveal about a person’s life experiences, personality, and how they "handle" others. This is an introduction to the HANDS and is one unit of the 10821 Nat Cert III programme ...