Online Face Reading Training - over 3 days Starting 4th December
I would love to have you in my upcoming Level 1 Face Reading Training starting
Saturday 4th December (Sydney ADST time)
9.00am - 3.00pm
Other dates: Sunday 5th December and Saturday 12th September
9.00am - 3.00pm
To check your local time, please click on the link below
Further information can be found on:
If this 3 day training, we will be covering 9 modules. If this fformat doesn't suit your schedule or the dates don't work, please check my website for an alternative option of 1 module every 1-2 weeks, starting Sunday 26th September.
Online Interactive Face Reading / Personality Profiling Training
This online training has you participating in 9 sessions, each session buidling on to the next. By the end of the training, you will be able to conduct basic personality profiling, and to recognise the different styles of how people perform at their best!
(Level 1) 9 sessions x 90-120 minutes per session
Pricing: $495 Bring a friend $ 395 each
· Spots limited to 10 people
Location: Online via Zoom Platform
Discount Codes on application for previous face reading students & Psychosomatic Therapists
Bookings and Enquiries: email@example.com
These courses are held regularly, please check with Linda if the times don't suit you, to be considered for future training.
Face Reading is an incredible tool when working with clients, or for your own self-discovery.
Benefits include identifying:
* Strengths, Challenges and Conflicts (this helps build relationships and allows you to be kinder on yourself and others)
• Childhood impacts and influences (how your history may be negatively impacting on your current relationships)
• Where your energy is directed (does this differ to your friends, family, and colleagues)
• Your priority of expression (naturally and from a learnt conditioning)
• How others can perceive you (we all develop protective masks when we feel unsafe many starting from a very early age)
• Limiting beliefs and repeating patterns (others often see our gifts, which we have yet to experience for ourselves)
• Habitual expressions which becomes form (this helps you identify engrained thought and emotional patterns with the opportunity to change these)
This Face Reading is an Introduction to the Psychosomatic Therapy Certificate which is aligned to the Australian Nationally recognised NAT10821 Cert III in Psychosomatic Therapy. I teaches this 2-3 times per year and it is now also available to commence your psychosomatic journey online, followed by the remaining days Face to Face. If you are interest in this course please contact me to answer any questions and see if this is the right course for you.
I welcome your contact and look forward to meeting you.
Psychosomatic Therapist & Trainer
PO Box 3292
Wareemba NSW 2046
+61 400 929 020
Level 2 Psychosomatic Therapy Certificate III. Complete your journey with 6 days Face-Face level 2 training. ...
We would love you to come and play with us, for a social connection with the INTAPT Psychosomatic Therapy Community for our Christmas celebrations. Sean Jago is going to be making a cocktail and sharing the recipe beforehand, or you can come with a cup of tea, or choice of beverage. ...